For most consumers, the “personalization” of nutrition can be a lot to swallow. Literally. It’s not uncommon for consumers to take five or more supplements in pill form per day. Depending on fitness, wellness, or therapeutic goals, nutritional pill burden is often too much for consumers to stick to. Panaceutics has created a way for consumers and healthcare providers to take back control of their clinical nutrition regimens. Through a great-tasting, single dose, pill-free solution that starts on the cloud and is delivered quickly, efficiently, and safely through robotic automation.
Reduce Adverse Events & Optimize Effectiveness
Using a consumer’s digital health data, including genomics and companion diagnostics – accessed securely on the cloud, Panaceutics’ software platform gives you the power to analyze multi‐variable data to recommend the right nutritional ingredients, the right doses, and a safe combination that will be most likely to optimize therapeutic responses, reduce drug interactions, and minimize side effects.
Faster, More Efficient Formulation – Improved
Adherence and Outcomes
With Panaceutics’ highly-scalable, cloud-based software platform and modular robotic automation system, you can make a 30-day supply of personalized nutrition products – with up to 20 active ingredients – in less than four minutes. Nutritional products are delivered in great-tasting, easy-to-swallow, single dose fruit purees – increasing your cost efficiencies, getting consumers on therapy faster, and reducing consumer pill burden. Consumers are more likely to comply with single, easy-to-swallow, which may improve long-term adherence and therapy outcomes.
Create personalized therapy products using Panceutics’ proprietary “N of 1” formulation process.
Panaceutics’ cloud-based formulation software platform and automated robotic delivery system solves your personalized therapy challenges by enabling:
- The ability to quickly deliver vitamins, nutraceuticals, fish oils and herbs – personalized for the unique health needs of each consumer
- Long-term adherence with formulations of up to 20 active ingredients into a great-tasting, single dose fruit puree
- Robotic automation, processes, and controls that support Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) compliance
- Faster and more economically scalable delivery of clinical nutrition products to small and large populations without compromising the integrity of active ingredients
- Tailored combinations and dosing to reduce drug/supplement interactions and adverse events
- Companion diagnostics to select optimal nutritional supplement combinations
- Variable dosing to consumer’s metabolic rate
- Enhanced effectiveness based on an individual’s digital profile
- Quality assurance processes with low human contamination risks